The editors at DissertationsHub their best in completing editing services. After receiving the work, however, you feel that you are not satisfied with work in any context of point; you can ask for revision of paper anytime. We provide countless revisions to complete your work in the following conditions
- If you are feeling that your instructions are not addressed in right focus, or something is left unaddressed, you can ask for revision. We offer Free Revisions to our customers until they are totally satisfied with the quality and standard of paper
- The revision policy we follow is very straight forward. If your instructions do not meet completely just put your instructions again with the highlighted part for revision
- All the revisions will take minimum 2 to 3 days to be completed
- We never entertain revisions for short deadlines
- Revisions should be asked within a week after the delivery of a document
- Free revision is valid for one month. For the revisions after one month would be charged
- If the revision is being asked for the new instructions or any new amendment made in the instruction document then it will not be accepted or will be done with extra charge
Our editors will go through all the documents for revision again and check for every single comment, assessment criteria and remarks. Every comment will be addressed adequately.
You can contact us at email@example.com or go to your client area to place the revision.